活在神的国度里,你就是自由人!

活在神的国度里,你就是自由人!
~LOVE is simple~

Monday, June 21, 2010

good starting

school will be reopen 6 more hour soon~
tomorrow will be good starting for me
i should manage my time again
i should stop all the entertaiment

MEANS
i should stop hang out gaigai every week
i need more practice on my homework
i need more exercise for build my perfect body shape
i need earn more money for my next trip
i need stay good relationship with my old buddy

tomorrow will be a better day~
tomorrow will be a good begin
i love tomorrow~
i will always believe it

yesterday was past
i will let it go
i could't feel guilty anymore

i should do it well from now
and
do not let it happen again
do not let it polution my next tomorrow~

LOVE myself
LOVE my dearest
LOVE my LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment