活在神的国度里,你就是自由人!

活在神的国度里,你就是自由人!
~LOVE is simple~

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Customer service.

I am graduated in finance field. However I am working in customer service line.
A position that everyone feel easy, no future, wasting time and even some of them feel that customer service line is a low standard jobs.

Initially, my thought was same as them. After been 6 month in this position, yes I do feels that I have not much time to accompany my parent and friends, I skip my CNY reunion dinner and I really don't like shift basis jobs.

After few weeks of thinking on this, i found that this position do get me a lot of disadvantages yet it give me of much advantages as well.

First, attractive salary. My job paid my high salary amongst other companies, i think i am getting the highest salary amongst my friends as a fresh graduates maybe. Every month I have enough pocket money, i have money to pay for education loan, car loan and i can give my parent pocket money. Not so much, but at least enough something.

Second, environment. I am working in a multinasional company. They provide flexibility and balance work life. We have nice pantry with unfinishable fresh fruit and unlimit 3 in 1 beverage pack. Last, my attire is casual wear every day, sound great?

Third, people. As mentioned, i am working in a multinational company, and I am working with people that come from different country and religion every day. We learnt to respect each other, different language and how to love each other. This is the biggest motivation that make me want to stay over here.

On the other hand, for sure there are challenges on this position as well. We deal with different people everyday and we get complaint everyday, it’s really stressful. We need to take it and leave it every day, even every second. Ends stories once the call finish. We need to be very flexible and patient. We have learn unlimited procedure time to time as our company is growing, every department is working hard to improve, and hence we have to keep learning.
Thank God, giving me a lot of love. My English is not good, but God give me the ability to speak in English to pass get this job and I can speak fluent English during my work time. I am not a patient person before this and sometime I am very emotional, thank God giving me power and trained me as a patient person and give me knowledge to handle ridiculous customer and serve for him.
I love my jobs, and I love travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment