活在神的国度里,你就是自由人!

活在神的国度里,你就是自由人!
~LOVE is simple~

Saturday, September 26, 2009

long time din update le
my blog almost full by dust
this holiday really tired

working
really not a good way to spend time
really boring during work time

luckly know a new fren
jun
he quite nice to chat
my working time almost all spend with him

we playing,chit chating,crazying..
haha~
even just four day only
but full with memories

this three day really feel dont want stay at house
dont why
just feel boring at house
online play game make me suffer
felt myself very stupid
(i not really stupid)

just laying on the sofa
dreaming and waste time

missing all the friend
and my monkey
its too bad miss a class party
haizzzz
but i will alway love u guys de


even between us had happen many thing
happiness,sadness..
but i know everything will be ok soon
guyz~
remember that
i will always love u

No comments:

Post a Comment